May Newsletter 2020
Welcome to our May newsletter. We hope everyone is staying safe and keeping well during the current COVID-19 situation. It has been an unsettling time for many of us.
Our team has been working remotely from home since Monday 23rd March so we had a few days to adjust before the official lock down on Thursday 26th March began. We’ve been holding a lot of team Zoom meetings and enjoying spending more time with our families. Our priority has been getting in touch with those who need extra support during this time. We will continue to work remotely from home during alert level 3. At the time of writing this newsletter we are unsure when we will return to alert level 2, however when we do, the office may be open in a limited capacity so please contact us or check our website and Facebook for updates.
In this newsletter:
- Register Now To Brave The Shave
- Vouch For Recovery
- Chris Jackson – Cancer Society Medical Director Live On Facebook
- Chocolate Feijoa Cake Recipe
- Online Virtual Yoga Classes
- All Support Groups And Programmes Postponed
- Relay For Life 2020 Postponed
- Thank you to our major sponsor G.J.Gardner.Homes
- Did You See Us On TVNZ?
- Cancer Society Wellington Relay For Life Virtual Candlelight Ceremony
- Heritage Homes Tour Cancelled